11.21.2008

The First Post

So I finally decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. The wife and I got a nice camera for our birthday - so we can actually take pictures of stuff and write about it....

I am hoping to post some lighting stuff here with some pictures from my church work and freelance work.

Due to the poor economy - the freelance work has been few and far between.

Hopefuly I will remember my password and not get tired of this....

I had a few blog entries on the Myspace - nothing too cool - I complained a lot - I deleted a hand full of them.

I think I will actually stick with this if people actually read my little blog and respond - so America - its in your hands...

by the way...

these url's were already taken:
lighting.blogspot.com
thelightingguy.blogspot.com

Oh well - early bird catches the worm.

No comments: