11.21.2008

Cool birthday (part 1)

Well, I completed my profile and even changed the color scheme after writing my first blog post.

A lot of cool stuff happened this week.

I turned 27 on Wednesday - I got the day off of work - me, Jenn, and Nathan had a busy day.

11:00 - met my mom and dad at Best buy - they bought us a cool digital camera for our combined birthdays.

(by the way - here is the first picture we took with the new camara)

first picture with the new camera

(stunning)

12:30 - lunch @ Chilli's

3:00 - back at the house - took a birthday nap

3:45 - made this video BEFORE the Ultra Sound




4:00 - Ultra Sound Appointment

Nathan took a nap during the Ultra Sound:

Nathan during the ultra sound

(best screencap ever)

6:00ish - made this video AFTER the Ultra Sound




7:30 - stopped by New Life and said hi to some folks in youth at their annual bonfire

Here is me and Shuffle - my main youth tech:

james and andrew

Here is Adam Zink and Brandon Zink about to play some sweet Hillsong cover tunes - on a flatbed trailer with some hay - where is Darlene Zschech when you need her?

acoustic worship

(no I didn't do the lights)

8:00 - Dinner @ Carabbas (steak with mushrooms, fettuccini, and really good sweet tea)

the company was nice too:

Photobucket

We were supposed to to see The Mates of State at Freebird but one of the band members (in the two piece band) was stuck at an airport so Jenn and I did what most good American's do when they get bored - went to Wal-Mart. I bought myself a new zip up hoodie ( I also call them emo-jackets) this year I got a red one! Then we went home....

All in all a great birthday.

The next day was awesome too... will talk about that later.

No comments: